Page 87

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 87

Post by Alexandr Korol »

wrote or phoned the person immediately and asked: “What’s wrong? Where are you? What are you doing?” To see what was shutting them down. And I noticed that when a person does certain things, leads a certain kind of life and so on, it’s like they go out. And when he starts to communicate with me, I am not giving him any advice, so it has nothing to do with books, it is figuratively speaking a classmate, a schoolmate, a neighbour, and when I communicate with him it is like a light bulb goes on. And I feel it, and he’s more elevated psychologically. It’s like his consciousness is on and mine is on. And let’s say I’m friends with this person. I’m working well. And then suddenly it’s like a light bulb goes on. And I’ve always noticed that. Then I started to call it as if he is connected to me, but it is actually a play on words, as if he is connected to me, and when he is connected to me it is as if everything will be fine with him, as if he is safe, that is he will not have bad thoughts in his head, he will not make a mistake, he will not get into bad company. And when he’s separated from me, that’s it. The person is gone. Seriously, he starts to be pulled somewhere, but it’s unclear where. I have always felt this way for the last ten or fifteen years, and I have always tried to control it. When I had, let’s say, associates, my deputies and assistants that I had, I always felt them all, and it was as if they were all in their right mind, in their right consciousness, in their right awareness. It is as if I feel them all the time, every day, and they feel me. And at that moment we’re all working or awake. We’re psychologically awake. And then sometimes I can feel like, “Holy cow, there’s another person missing. I’m thinking about him and I don’t feel him. And I can immediately say to the staff, “Guys, where’s Petya?” And they say to me, “Yesterday he didn’t write or call, and today he didn’t even answer any- thing in the chat room. And we start looking for Petya. And then we find Petya, and like all people who close, they have a mind, and Petya says, “Nothing happened, nothing was wrong, why are you picking on me? I have not disappeared, you are making things up. And then it turns out that Petya got drunk or got into bad company, saw someone and did something that shut him down like a light bulb went off.
And when I felt that a person was not here and now, I tell that person:

– Hey, Petya, wake up. Wake up, Petya.
– Yes, what’s wrong?