Page 107

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 107

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Bible, it is still very clear. Everyone will be separated. That’s why it makes sense for everyone to evolve, not just one person, but everyone. So that everyone has their own place, and the closer you are to the front row, to God, the better the places will be. Do you understand that? That’s the meaning of life, it remains and nothing is devalued. On the contrary, everything is explained very logically. And then – but I have described it many times in different ways, now I will explain it even more interestingly. What is our world? It’s like a television series, and we’re in the first season. This is the first era. This is where the time line exists and we are now moving into the second season where there are flying saucers and a time machine. But you realise that since the second era, all the other eras, so seasons two, three, four, five, sixty-seven – there are flying saucers everywhere. So there’s a time machine everywhere. And you realise that the battle that takes place here, in the first season – why are there only dark supreme, white forces, there are some aliens, good, bad, why have all the wars been arranged at all? Do you know why? Because of the different times – some from the fifth era, some from the seventh era – they all go back to the first era to fix the future, to fix the past and to change their future. And there’s this battle going on. And it doesn’t matter if they’re aliens or humanoids or robots or whatever they look like – it’s us in the future. Just somebody from the fifth era, somebody from the tenth era. They still come in at the beginning to fix it. You see how it works now? And it all still works by the analogy that there is one thing, and it is physically broken down into all the variations, which are the stages of time. Also the planets. And even our future. So all the other civilisations that theoretically have been are us in another time.

I also remembered that this was another infusion of information into me about the candelabra, then from one side, then from the other, then from the third, my attention was drawn to the menorah. I thought, “Well, okay. I’ll read, I’ll see, I don’t know where they’re going to take me next. And again, for some reason, they draw my attention to the candelabra with seven candles. I started to read about it, but my attention was lost by the fact that when it first appeared there was a kind of tabernacle. Then again, this anointing with olive oil and wine steals my attention. Also, they were to build some kind of temple. And Big Alexander talked about it a lot, and I don’t understand what it is. I’m not a religious