Page 116

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 116

Post by Alexandr Korol »

You write good, but do you have the right understanding. I don’t know what DNA is. Do you understand? So you’re saying it’s DNA, but I’m not saying it’s DNA. Because maybe it’s something else, something third. You know? But roughly, if we don’t know what to call it, we can call it DNA, but then it turns out that it’s not DNA, for example, but something third. That it’s a kind of code is a fact. That it’s a kind of matrix, a code – that’s a fact. But where is it and how? I don’t know. Be- cause if you take, let’s say, a precious stone. The structure that’s in it – it’s clear that it’s not DNA. But still it is not the structure that refracts the energy from that stone and gives it back. Nevertheless, it refracts energy in the stone and gives it back, a kind of labyrinth. And also talking about people. I mean, I don’t know. I mean, you know, it’s interesting that before, when I didn’t know that the soul is not a soul, as it turned out, before, what was imposed on us, that the soul flies away, comes – and I said it can’t be that it flies away when we die, because I always took something else for the soul – so in the end, as it turned out, this cloning – I thought it was stupidity. If you clone a person, they won’t be the same person they were, because we’re only cloning their appearance, but their soul will be different. Well, when I was a child I thought that he would have a different soul, and what’s the use of him being like Vasya, whom we cloned? And now I understand that if we clone a person, knowing now the version that the soul is a body and it is just DNA or whatever it is called, it is a matrix, and we clone it completely, then basically the light that is common to all of us, that enters into this clone, should happen so that this person will be the same.
Again, we should not forget what layers we are made of. Will this clone, which will be created from a certain Vasya, contain the knowledge of all the films he has seen and how he injured his leg, or not? That’s the question, you know? If he will be cloned to the extent that everything will be stored in the matrix, then yes, if light will enter him and he will remember it, then yes. And if it is going to be that light goes into him. He is cloned, but he has to go through the whole experience in society again. At the same time he has the same character, but he also has to explain that his name is Vasya. If we call him something else, he will be something else. He won’t be the same, you know? So how can we clone him? I mean, basically, if you clone a person, it will only produce a child with the same code. He should already be in a certain family, in this matrix, which is also adapted to his code, and he should also grow and develop.