Page 127

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 127

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Why am I writing now? Because that’s it, I’ve disappeared. Yesterday I was in society. And today I am not. I mean, I am in full compliance. I have a very clear sense of proportion when I’m in society. And it is like diving under water. That is, I do not forget to surface so as not to drown. I dive for two days and that’s it. And then I go back to my “cosmos”. And that’s it: no people, no phone calls, no correspondence, no social networks, nothing. That’s important.

What else is there in this society? What kind of traps can there be? In society you always want to pay attention to something, because there is such a rhythm that you always have to do something, because when you are in the “cosmos”, even if you do nothing, you feel good. When you’re in society, you can’t do anything and you always have to do something. If you have nothing to do, then everything, including your energy and attention, starts to look for the easiest ways to burn that attention and energy. So if a person doesn’t go to a class, let’s say, today, or to a gym, or to a dance, and doesn’t sit down afterwards, or doesn’t do yoga, and is still in the same rhythm of society, what happens to them? They go to Instagram and they go to other media channels. Someone goes to some other social networks, someone goes to messenger and starts to scroll through all the social media channels to see what kind of news is out there, he starts to watch the news, he starts to watch the news feeds of the social networks. Who posted what? Some people start scrolling through marketplaces simply because it also satisfies the psyche of a person who lives in society. Someone goes to dating sites, not because they need to, but because it’s a psychological addiction for someone who lives in society. And if he does not know how to direct his attention to the right things, then I turn on programmes about numbers, numbers, history, palaces, temples, animals and insects. That’s what I do. You should understand it too, and that’s why one of the traps is when you go out into society. And if you suddenly don’t work today, you want to go somewhere else. And so many people have this weakness that you get yourself into bad things and you have to control it. Imagine you have only one good friend and he is busy or sleeping today. And if you want to, you have to pay attention somewhere and you have to write to someone. You start writing to the bad person again. That’s what can happen to you. Catch yourself doing it. It’s the most invisible trap you’ll ever come across.