Page 131

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 131

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Conversation with the Mystic-Old-Man:

Alexandr: Hello, this is Alexandr.
Mystic-Old-Man: Hello, Alexandr.
Alexandr: I’ve got a lot of questions. I’ll go through them in order. The first question is this. Many places have information that often Gods were born on the 25th of December. And many people guess why the 25th of December and most often all assumptions were that it is connected with 21st of December and for some reason add an extra four days. But I see that the 25th of December is a significant number for the reason that it is a turnover of the full cycle of 360 degrees of the sun, that is 360 days. Do I understand this correctly, that it is 360 days?
Mystic-Old-Man: Coincidence takes place, but a huge number of corrections are not taken into account. The fact that the quantitative component of the motion of the planets and being around the solar system of various objects, they are always changing. A supernova explosion, and a black hole collapse. This and that, and another thing, and so on to infinity. So you can already take into ac- count something to some extent, but not the whole one hundred percent.
Alexandr: But do I understand correctly that we have a total of 366 days, especially in leap years? 2024 is a leap year. Do I understand correctly that there are 366 days in a leap year? This is still related to the trajectory of movement, i.e. it is like sides. There is, let’s say 360 degrees, like a circle, but there are also variations.
Mystic-Old-Man: Look. If you are asking whether it’s true and accurate – it is not entirely like this. I’m not saying that it is “not true” because I’m assuming it. But in the informative field, it sounds like this: “not exactly”. The point is that you can’t take many parameters into account to match exactly. Because any explosion that comes somewhere nearby, that happened a million years ago and came only now is an explosive conditional wave. Therefore, the number of objects around us, we can not take into account, because even this very Chelyabinsk meteorite could not be detected even by the devices that track it. It was detected at the very last moment.
Alexandr: All right. Another question, and I’m gonna make this one a little easier. On the 25th of December different Gods were born, it is written in history,