Page 133

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 133

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: Well, the Dogon people who lived in Africa knew the nine planets of the Solar System. At the same time, the entire Western civilization lived either on a BC calendar or counted the calendar from the world’s creation and didn’t know that the Earth rotates around the Sun. So Western people didn’t know, but Dogon people knew, so what?
Alexandr: This is how I understand Magi, or Wise Men in the sacred language; the same kind of people exists now as well.
Mystic-Old-Man: You answered that question yourself. So, this sacred language is nothing but information that came from somewhere. And if it came from somewhere, how can this source be translated from that time into today’s language? You can do that in a way that’s roughly relevant to what I’m saying. Obviously, probably so.
Alexandr: Okay, moving on. In many stories, when there is the same story that God was born on the 25th of December, that is, on the 25th of December, some Anubis or someone like that was born. But all of them were killed for some reason, after some time, in the same year. Is this sacred language or literal? Mystic-Old-Man: Both. Depends on who’s doing what for whom. Sacred is one thing. In order to bring it into the mode of ritual or into the mode of so-called logic, a certain kind of ritual was introduced. So here both sacredness and ritual were united.
Alexandr: I meant that maybe the sacred language meant that he wasn’t physically killed. Maybe something was just happening to him internally, I mean, maybe the soul was closing up. Or not? Or was it physically?
Mystic-Old-Man: You probably can’t say it’s so direct, that it’s just the way it is, because the information is ambiguous.
Alexandr: Here is another question. These situations were often repeated in different periods. These periods are repeated on this Earth and there were always those who were born and then killed. Were there those who were also born, but they were not killed?
Mystic-Old-Man: Alex, you know, it could be anything. Both versions. The only question is who needs it, why and for what purpose, and what is the subject of interest in it?
Alexandr: But I just have this theory. And here I want you to feel, to see that as if those who were born on the 25th of December and called themselves that