Page 135

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 135

Post by Alexandr Korol »

conventionally speaking. It is an observation. Not observation a skill, but what comes through observation. It becomes a skill. First by understanding through a mechanism, a process. The process of cognition is that by observing you suddenly start to know something. That’s what it’s all about.
Alexandr: It turns out I’ve got this information that there are two forces. There is the One who is the creator and He created this matrix in which I live. And that there is some God that created this matrix where they live, that is this system. And that along with the matrix, that is it, just like “dad” and “mom”, they raised a new Son of God, that is a new God. First he is the son, who should create a new matrix, and she will be his new wife, that is the new Mother of God. Is that right?
Mystic-Old-Man: You see, Alex... Look, if we take this topic, the matrix. If we take different types of different matrices in the layout of space itself, and if we superimpose them, then we will not see time through these matrices, and if we unfold them, then we will not see the matrixes, but we will see time moving be- tween them. So this is what you are asking? You are asking about the whole thing at once. It is impossible to give an answer about the whole, because we lose sight of some elements that create this whole in time. That’s why you asked me for one part of it.
Alexandr: Just look how interesting it is. For me the last information that these forces have revealed, it turns out that there is a Father, who created this matrix once, and He and the matrix are raising the Son of God, who should mature to become new God, as if to become a substitute for all this. And this is my vision. And then there is Alexander. I call him Big Alexander, I once told you about him and he tells me that everything is a little bit different, that there are as if different aliens. And there are aliens who are behind the Hasids, and there are aliens and some God and behind him the Main God who is behind me. And that something is happening now, that soon a flying saucer is going to arrive that will have to announce and declare to all these people who rule here on Earth that I am the new ruler. And that’s which version is right? Mine or his?
Mystic-Old-Man: Pay attention to what you’re talking about now. You talk about the process, ignoring the matrix. Then you talk about the matrix, ignoring the process.
Alexandr: Yeah. It’s like details, yeah, but not tying it all together. But it’s all together?