Page 159

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 159

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Our conversion ended at the point where we were discussing a peak of some- thing. He said again that nothing would happen this year. He had said it before. He said that nothing would happen in 2023 and 2024 and that everything would start in 2025. He confirmed it again. It is as if it is happening, but the peak will be in 2025. Again, what is ‘it’? How will it happen? For whom? There is an interesting moment when something could happen to me, like a meeting, an acquaintance, a discovery or an achievement. But if you don’t make it public, if you don’t take a picture of it and post it online, or if you don’t say anything about it here, it doesn’t seem to have happened. We have to take note of this too. People today do not understand reality properly. They only believe it is true when they see it. Everything you see published now, you believe. But just so you know, it is specifically arranged. For example, it was orchestrated and financed that all the social media in Russia and other CIS countries broadcast reviews and articles about Chinese cars. There was so much fuzz. People were posting reviews and discussing how great these cars are, and test drives and videos were published talking about them. The news was full of announcements and splashy articles about a new market for Chinese cars, their popularity and demand. But it was not a natural process of people sharing their opinions. It was a very specific order from the top. It would be the same if I asked you to write a paid review and you posted all over the internet that you were fascinated by this particular book. But you haven’t even read it. People who read these glorious reviews, written by several people, will think that the book is indeed amazing, will feel that they are missing out, and will want to read it. This is how it works. That’s what hap- pens with popular shows. Nobody has seen it yet, for example, but a mass activity is created in advance by demand. It seems like everyone is fascinated by it and discusses it on social media and memes start to circulate. A certain buzz is created about the product in the consumer or entertainment industry. It is orchestrated, regulated and controlled. It is a kind of cyber-weapon. It is a great tool when used for good. But it is dangerous if people get used to it. I see a huge mass of unconscious sheep who have got used to responding to online influence in such a way that if you post something, you exist. If I don’t post photos, I don’t exist for people. That is a problem. It’s very bad that people have such weak brains that they don’t understand. And it happens without any control on their part. You see, when I was active on Instagram and Telegram for the last two