Page 166

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 166

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I should just hang out in society and wait for something. But as I understand it, that’s a bad influence on you. And since you don’t have any nourishment as it is, what do you hold on to so that you don’t lose your consciousness, it’s the only thing for you, it’s my book.
Society is very bad for you. I can be in the “cosmos”, in everyday life, in society, but I do not lose my consciousness. But it affects you very badly. You immediately become numb. It’s like your consciousness goes out and the autopilot of your mind goes on, like all people. But when I start writing this stuff from outside society, I sober up. And now is the time of the material point of view.

I start to think from the position of “What is this nonsense? Why did I go back into society?” Then I realised, justifying myself, that it was all right, it was voluntary, and Big Alexander insisted. I went into society and came out of it, and I realise that to heck with it. It is collapsing, everything is bad there. Suddenly I felt this magical “cosmos” again, how beautiful everything was, how full everything was, and how happy everything was. And in this world you really don’t need money or anything else in the sense that you are happy with small things. And here is another interesting point: I was just thinking that I have to disappear from everybody, to hide. And learn how to deal with this system, the matrix. I understand that all the messages that have been sent, all the miracles that have happened, and the Spirit, when the Spirit went into everyone, it was as if I was doing it myself. I have to understand that and I have to learn to turn it on myself. And then I’ll be able to dwell in everyone or speak into people’s heads or become a messenger for someone. “So I have to learn how to do that” – these are the thoughts that began to appear in my head. Then I started to realise that maybe I was in society for good. Then I started to be afraid and thought, what if the system punishes me now? What if I do something wrong? Seriously. Imagine, as of today, Big Alexander doesn’t know that I’ve decided to leave society. And maybe I’ve already broken a rule, you know? I don’t know, but everyone in society seems to be happy. Again, I understand that, but that’s where everyone is happy now. How are people set up? As long as they are happy or nice, they are nice to everybody. And if there is any kind of horror in the world, they will attack everybody, you and me, everybody, because they just automatically become evil. Maybe we shouldn’t go in there. After all, according to the predictions, there