Page 174

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 174

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I mean, does it still matter how I look and my reputation, or does it not matter? I was wondering how important this whole alien situation is. Because if it doesn’t matter then it means that the aliens and all this stuff will be secret and humanity won’t know. Because what do they care about? What do I look like and what is my reputation? And if my reputation and my image is important, then it will be out there for the whole world to see. So I decided to check it out, and I told Big Alexander:
– I have a question. I have this inner nature, and when I go to the frequency of “cosmos,” I like dark, atmospheric music and gothic church aesthetics. When I am in this mood, I want to take black and white photos of me posing with my tattoos and a cigarette. It really vibrates with the “cosmos” atmosphere. I can post pictures like these online on social media, right? There would be nothing wrong about it, correct? Or do I have to think what people might think, and since it is inappropriate in people’s world, they might get upset and judge me? Can I do it, or must I look preppy like a librarian?
– Well, better don’t post yourself smoking.
– Okay. Why? I don’t care about smoking.
– That’s the point, Alex. You don’t care and are free to do whatever you want, but there is society. All of this was prepared for thousands of years. Think about it. People have stereotypes, and they are used to specific preconceptions. You may post anything you want, but no alcohol or cigarettes, of course.
– So this is how it will be? Do I have to conform to this fake society?
– Well, yes. This is your role. You have to be a good person in people’s eyes because why test their doubts? You know who you are, but people depend on the image. You should provide the image they expect because people are dumb.
– Okay. The cigarettes are irrelevant. I just wanted to know if this is important.
– You may write something like: “I am researching the practice of smoking cigarettes and experimenting with it. I will write articles about this process and how it makes me feel”. Then, you may post photos with cigarettes, and no one will have any issues with it because it will appear proper for society. You will just position yourself as a person who wants to understand why people smoke. So, as an experiment, you decided to try smoking. It is research, and you are not a smoker, but you can show cigarettes on your public posts. That would be appropriate.