Page 184

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 184

Post by Alexandr Korol »

That’s how society was born. It’s normal, it’s like garbage. At the moment 99% is darkness and garbage and 1% is light. And now something has to turn and something has to happen that will cause a restart. And so all the darkness has to be erased. There will be a new matrix with new light spreading out. And the light will come from a new source. That’s how it happens.

What else is interesting in my observations? I looked at the icon of the Last Judgement; of course I go back to everything to see more, because every day I change. What else has opened up to me and been uploaded. I look at the icon of the Last Judgement and I see that there is the main God; there is a young God a bit lower, but He is at the top. And at the bottom there’s Gehenna on the right. The left side, for some reason, nobody paid attention to it. On the left there is a ball, like a sphere, in which the Mother of God is sitting, and people with halos are also coming to her. And what is that? That’s the interesting thing. I assumed that the division was not in two groups, but in three groups. It’s like there’s a group of sinful people who will be eaten by Gehenna. There’s a group of people who have this society, which is the left balloon down there. And there’s one further up that’s even higher. It’s this divine right here; it’s up there where God sits; look at it. I mean, just today a girl asked a question about being material and where it’s going. And I said, “Don’t be confused. I’ve drawn a clear line now, and I’ve even written a treatise on the Educated Mind, that the material world is good, just as the spiritual world is good. It is bad when there is the sinful world in addition to the material world. That is something different. You don’t have to mix them up. There are people with educated minds; they are good people in this material world. The bad ones are those sinful, material people. This is different. Now go on. Here I saw the three again, so to speak, and then I turned on the programme in the background and they said: “Here, in Indian religion, there are three main deities, one of them is a destroyer, he is also good, because one creates, the other has to destroy to make room for the new”. What Oppenheimer was talking about was that he was somehow referring to this Indian religion, and because the system was making weapons through him, it’s this divine thing that’s supposed to destroy. It’s all for a reason.

And I realise, wow, it’s interesting, it’s connected again, that there’s something