Page 199

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 199

Post by Alexandr Korol »

live like there is someone above me, and I humbly obey the rules. This is what faith is, I think. I was given some rules, and I got my portion of the slaps on my head. I know there is someone above me, and I remember what is good and bad, you know? Essentially, I can do whatever I want, but I know what is right and wrong. I am in this transitional position and waiting for a new message from above. Maybe this is the reason that I don’t have illusions. I am not attached to anything. I am in the “cosmos,” and I know that here I am; here is my tea, note- books, and music. I work and write. I may go work out. And this is how I live.

There is something I noticed. When someone, a friend, for example, is in touch with me, he is almost floating above the ground as if he is experiencing magnetic gravity when he is in contact with me. I don’t mean physically; I am talk- ing about my mental state of mind. He feels like he is floating in “zero”. And he only feels it when thinking about or talking to me. He falls right back to the ground when he stops thinking about me and takes his phone out or surfing social media. And he doesn’t understand what happened. Then he starts thinking about or talking to me again, and the floating feeling returns to him. Do you see? This is how it works. So often, people ask me how to always maintain this “zero” state. Well, you have to stay focused all the time, you know? Don’t expect to stay in this floating state when you use your phone, Instagram, or messengers. You think you talk to Korol once and then return to your ways but stay afloat. Nope. When your attention goes to social media, people, and other distractions, you lose “zero” rhythm and fall to the lower frequencies. How do I know? Because I am going through the same thing. I know that there is a higher power, “Alternative History.” There are gods and religions and a culture of deities. There are sci-fi movies and books. I know that I can stay in “zero” mode when I am focused on those subjects, practice meditations, and pray. I can stay there only while I am pushing the pedals of the bike. If I stop pedaling for a minute, for a single second, the bulb starts dying. Do you understand? The bulb is on while you are pedaling. The question is where does your energy go? People think they can pedal for a bit, turn the bulb on, stop pushing, and go on a break. They take a break, drink beer with some rascals, and then wonder why the bulb died. They are surprised that the bulb is not always on when they are not pushing the bike pedals. They ask me: “Alexandr, my bulb is dead. How do you make your bulb