Page 201

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 201

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Everyone is engaged in their everyday activities. Some made a soccer career, others fought in World War II, and some became pop stars, like Michael Jackson, for instance. Most people live ordinary lives and never think about the purpose of the Moon, the Sun, and the sky. People don’t think about matters like this. They don’t ponder what this is all for. Why? Because everyone is deeply immersed in their day-to-day matters and tasks based on the livestyle level, needs, and necessities. Each person lives in his own world of demands and needs. Indeed, there are some unique individuals who see everything on a larger scale and notice the complexity of the creation. They wrote books about it. These people have always existed, and it is natural. Most people who live in the XXI century are not interested in reading and researching fundamental mathematicians’ works. Common people find it boring and unnecessary. An average person’s interests circulate around money and food. It is also natural and normal. We are all different. There are masses and frequencies at various levels of society. However, what I observe now is that folks in society need guidance. Society can’t survive without order. There is freedom, or rather, an illusion of freedom. People are isolated. Separation and loneliness are harmful and drive people to mistreat themselves and each other. There should be some global sovereignty that would keep safety and peace, in my opinion. People will feel more protected and shielded. I think people would be happier if someone just told them to work, study, live peacefully, and ensure peace and a roof over their heads. But what we see now is completely opposite. People of conscience and good morals are hiding in the shadows, and impudent and sinful people are taking advantage of the power and growing their influence.

I saw the film “Paycheck” with Ben Affleck recently. In the plot of the movie, a computer predicted a nuclear explosion and then a plague in the future. When people learned about the prediction of a plague, they gathered people together in an effort to prevent the pandemic, and it caused the spread of the plague. This is an example of a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is so fascinating and provides an awesome exercise for the brain. It is crucial to deeply comprehend movies like “Paycheck” instead of simply watching them. It is important to understand the essence and meaning of the movies I recommend and compare them with the “Alternative History.”