Page 204

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 204

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Next, as I mentioned previously, there are different aliens from various future timelines. They have different technologies and access rights. They come here and intervene. Big Alexander made an interesting comment during one of our recent conversations. He said that the global leading power didn’t want to listen to him and those like me and him. Not sure who he meant under “global leaders” – was it the Freemasons or the secret government? He just called it “global power” and said that they were warned. He said that all global leaders “were warned,” but they “didn’t listen.” Also, he said that it is “all their fault” now, and they caused all this commotion because they didn’t listen. However, all this could have been avoided. Big Alexander said that the aliens who would come gave a warning and expressed the intention to save the world. However, those who are in power here have lost their senses. Big Alexander said that “global power” doesn’t intend to listen to anyone and is ready to even destroy the world as a last resort. This is how people who have global power think. They would rather blow everything than share the leadership. In my understanding, the aliens demanded to give away the power and tried to reinforce some rules, but the global power didn’t listen to them. Not only did the global power not listen to aliens, but they declared that
They would rather destroy the world than listen to some extraterrestrial elements. Big Alexander was very emotional about it and said: “They completely lost their senses. Who do they think they are? Who will allow them to destroy the world? They have no clue who is above and how this world operates. No one ever will let them destroy the Earth.”

There is a conflict between those who are in power here and those who are from the future. However, this global power may also have some support from others in the future. There are two opposite parties: a good party trying to enforce order and peace and a bad party who start and carry wars. It is very interesting that they have had disputes and wars. Who warns whom, and what kind of warnings do they give? Big Alexander said that there were a million attempts to negotiate with people in power, but they all failed. Now, they will pay for their disagreement. This is very interesting, and we will see what happens. Maybe the prophecy will come true when I finish my prophetic book.