Page 210

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 210

Post by Alexandr Korol »

a cigarette at this moment, then maybe my superpower is in it. People were confused about how it was possible. How is it possible that he radiates pure light and uses curse words? I tell them to buzz off. I want you to see very consciously that this phrase – “buzz off ” is from the system, from God and Mother of God. It doesn’t mean that you can take advantage of it. You live in a world of people that has rules. I am explaining to you that it is impossible to determine me somehow. It is not possible to assign me to any category. I can’t be identified. I am nothing.

Question: All scenarios and narratives are possible. Therefore it is impossible to pre- dict the future events. We can influence the upcoming events with our thoughts and actions. What will happen depends only on us. Is it true?

It depends on what we are discussing now – your life or humankind and everything that is going on in the world now. When I work on my book, the third volume of “Alternative History,” this is what I expect. Every situation has its own rules and scenarios. I hope you understand. I also mentioned earlier that there are people with destiny and people without it. Some people have a choice, and some don’t. However, they think they do. Some people are going through stages of development, and they are learning to make choices. As I also mentioned before, there are cases when a person has a destiny to advance from code 4:4:4 to 7:7:7, for instance. But how will it get from point A to point B in terms of the details of the scenario? There may be a million options for this plan. He might break his leg and stay home for a year, and that would be a path of his personal journey. Or he might voluntarily lock himself at his Grandma’s house in the suburbs and meditate for a year. It is irrelevant how he will come to enlightenment. It will entirely depend on the personal choice. Whatever you choose, you will achieve level 7:7:7, but if you choose mindlessly, the circumstances might be hard. It is better to choose a good path. There are many paths, but the destination is the same. Please keep in mind that this concept is not applicable to everyone but a certain category of people. There are others who are in an entirely different situation. They have to choose wisely. If they make the correct choice, they will be safe. If they make a wrong choice, their life will be ended today. People are at different levels of their personal development. It also depends on the categories and frequencies. Hopefully, you understand