Page 213

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 213

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Based on the recent information that we are the higher power that intervenes in the future, I can say that we, some version of ourselves and our relatives, intercede from the future. This is one version of how I can explain it. There are many other versions. For example, your destiny is to deliver a genius child who will make a difference in the future. Another version is that you are safe while you are working with me. It is possible. The system takes it into account because you are an extension of my light. The system controls everything, and it will control all troubles that may come your way. As long as you are with me, you are safe from all problems. On the contrary – if you are going against the system and try to do any harm to me, you will slip on the icy road, break your neck, and die, for instance. The system will do it. It controls and regulates all circumstances. The system will acknowledge you if you have some relatives in the future or if you belong to a circle of important people. You can be a part of the system if you are the right hand of some rock star. The system will notice you if you are playing some significant role in society. Therefore, this is a matter of your own importance as well as your significance in terms of the service to the system. When you are useful, you can breathe freely and know that God protects you and you are safe in the system. If you are an important, useful person for a system, the system takes care of you. You may be a unique surgeon, a talented musician, or an artist of some unique craft. You do something useful and unique and care about your art and trade. You don’t do fake things to make money; you are truly dedicated to what you do, and it is useful and good. This is my logic. You can think about it based on what I told you. Think for yourself, and you will under- stand the righteous way.

Question: I think about ouroboros a lot. I understand that we live in the old matrix, but at the same time, we are connected to a new matrix. The old matrix is folding in, and the new one is replacing it. Both are in the same matrix but in different timelines. Is that correct? Are there special terms for the rebirth of the matrix, or is there a distinct line of the transition?

I don’t know. Big Alexander spoke about it recently, and Mystic-Old-Man mentioned it too, but I didn’t get it. The system is automated, but autopilot is set up for the service function. The only feature that is self-operating is the function