Page 215

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 215

Post by Alexandr Korol »

As of now, I am still holding on to an illusion of hope that I am still 33 and my next birthday is in September. This is the main thing that supports my hope and faith. The second thing that braces me is my third volume. I am still writing this book and have a lot more information. The third volume is significant, and it is crucial to finish and publish it. This is a part of my destiny – to write books, and that’s what I did my whole life. However, if I complete the third volume and turn 34 and nothing happens in the world, I will give up. Or maybe not, because I al- ready experienced bullying and a lack of trust in me ten years ago. I survived and will survive now. At this point, I am not really waiting for anything anymore.

Going back to the topic of the rebirth of the matrix, I don’t know if we are connected to the old or new version. We should be connected to the old matrix and transitioning to a new one. Is it the same matrix? I am not sure. When we discuss this transformation, we must keep in mind that this rebirth will not happen on a physical level as we might think. If we look at the icon of the Last Judgment, we see three parts: The High Heaven, the Society divided to left and right, and Hell. Maybe it means that there are always three frequencies, and this division is permanent. It might mean that bad people will still be here, on the periphery, with disasters. Good people will be safe in the “garden” – a good society. The third group will stay where they are now – hiding in some place where they rule. That’s it. Maybe this is how it will be. Or maybe it will happen in a more obvious way. It is unclear. It is possible that I will be living in Karelia, taking care of my sheep, collecting wool, and making sweaters with my friends. And my actions will influence the entire world. Who knows. We don’t know how it works.

Take the Sun, for example. Is it a recessed light, a reflection, or smoothing that comes from the soul of one person who is not here on Earth? What is it? Where is God physically? Is He here, on Earth or beyond? Does He have a physical body, or is it just pure consciousness in some geometrically shaped box? We don’t know any of that. Therefore, when you ask your question about the rebirth of the matrix, you don’t know which matrix is folding in. Is it the same matrix folding and unfolding? There is also a question of time. Does it repeat itself or not? I don’t know. Maybe everything repeats, and the same people live over and over again; who knows? It seems logical that it is a programmed system that