Page 235

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 235

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 2

I will try to explain to you what I feel. I must warn you that it may be a blur of a few words. I want to make sure that I record it for history, because it may be difficult for me to describe it tomorrow. Yesterday we were discussing the subject of time with my friend and something began to happen. We were talking and we began to recognise the concept of time. It was a revelation for both of us. We started to discuss it. I will describe it as best I can. It may sound like a broken language, but I will say it straight. What exactly happened? When I wrote my books, I worked on them for a whole day – from morning to evening. When I finished, I felt that I was outside the human world, as if I had been missing for a very long time while I was working for 5-10 hours. It was as if I had been away for an eternity. Another interesting thing is that in terms of physical work and fatigue, I felt as if I had only worked for half an hour. While I was writing, I didn’t feel tired or fatigued. I was completely in the process. When I stopped writing and withdrew from the creative process, I felt lost in time and space. It feels like another season has come and when I look out of the window I see that it is summer instead of spring. I realised that it was still the same day, but I had been away for a really long time. I have had episodes like this since I was very young, from the moment I started writing diaries. I wrote diaries, and from the drafts of the diaries my books were born. I did it in my creative writing state of mind.

Next, even more fascinating thing. I noticed that when I was in a creative state of mind and working on my books, I experienced some phenomena. The creative process can be compared to what scientists feel when they are working on their papers or experiments. I have noticed that when I am in a creative pro- cess, the food and water next to me on the table can change its taste. For ex- ample, fresh bread tastes stale within a day. But it didn’t happen all the time. So I thought it might be because I leave the rhythm of people when I immerse myself in my creative work. Then I realised that the world is fractal. Imagine a snowflake-like eight-pointed star. If I am on the frequency of society and it has an eight-pointed structure, I can shift to a frequency of the microcosm. I will become a thousandth of the snowflake in a fractal structure and scale down.