Page 245

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 245

Post by Alexandr Korol »

are a perfectly healthy genius. I was very interested in something else. This is cool. Imagine a person, a celebrity for example. There is a multiverse where you might know each other and this famous person will respond to you if you reach out to them. You have to find that multiverse, go there and reach out to that famous person from that multiverse, you know? This is very unique. Different multiverses have different people and different relationships between them. Imagine I go to a multiverse where I have my friend Peter. He can exist in some other multiverses but not in others. So interesting. I will keep working on it and keep you updated. This is a key to everything and I will share it with you when I decipher it.
I get so much new information every day, including today. I have researched time and then multiverses. Now I am moving on. I don’t know if I should stay in any particular multiverse. Or maybe I should. I am working on many things at once. I am not concentrating on one thing. If we go back to the multiverse “Kind Youthfulness”, I can describe it as childhood nostalgia. I am researching it now and checking what elements and rules it has and how you can stay there if you want to. I make notes of everything here. It is difficult to explain. There is a feeling that... I told you something similar a long time ago, but in a different format. Remember, I wrote about seven years ago that all social media have a social vibration, except Tumbler. I said that Tumblr had a different frequency. Instagram is heavily invaded by society and you can’t be there. I could feel it at the time. I knew which apps to use and which not to use. I knew how to take and store photos and how to post on social media. It was the same frequency that I am talking about now. It is the same multiverse. So I am remembering some of the previous rules and some I am learning from scratch. Some things are new to me and some I haven’t noticed before. So I am working on it now.
What I’ve been thinking about these days is that in 2010 I passed the places of power, the Cathedral of Peter and Paul, and felt that I had become different and couldn’t recognise the city, as if I were the same but different. I called my mother to see if she existed in this reality. I was afraid that she was not there. Can you imagine? I was so young, only twenty years old, but I realised it clearly. I called her and she answered the phone. Then I thought it might be a trick of the mind, a confusion. But you see, I was not confused. A distortion of space happened in 2010 when I passed through the power places. Another version of myself woke