Page 254

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 254

Post by Alexandr Korol »

They know how old I am. This is bad. In this new universe you can’t ask who the director or actor of the film is. You don’t ask people where they live. I mean, that shouldn’t be a basis for building relationships. When I meet someone, I can just say: “How are you? It’s a nice day today. Or I can say: “Hey! Your knees are skinned – are you a skateboarder?” And a person would say: “Yes, I skateboard.” And I would say: “Cool! Me too!” But you can’t possess that person with your mind. You can’t ask them what kind of car they have, where they live, whether they’re married or not. You would ruin the fairy tale, you see? I wrote about this multiverse and said that there is no money, and it is true. I think that is the key. This multiverse is not about money at all. Of course, if you see something unique here, you buy it and nothing can stop you. If you see something that is part of this universe, you can buy it. But that is rare, and it is usually something strange – a book, a boot or a hat. People don’t care about shopping here. People mostly prefer home-made food, and they are modest. It is not about money. This is a 12:12 frequency, if you like. You can be a billionaire and eat oatmeal. You can have some nuts or a simple snack. There are no rules. You are alive. You listen to music and then you want to watch the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. Then you might want to call your friends and play poker with them. You don’t think: “Alexandr Korol said that playing poker is bad; it feeds the sins”. Well, if you have sins that can awaken, then you shouldn’t. Then you might even be afraid to breathe because you might suffocate. If you are pure in this magical universe, you can play poker. It’s perfectly all right and no crime as long as you don’t play for money.
This world is full of magic. I am not sure how to capture it. I took a picture of myself at the time, of course, and recorded what I could. But I wouldn’t say there’s much of anything specific in it. I recorded how I looked and what I was wearing. This frequency is the least tense. You wake up and put on your shirt and trousers. You don’t even think for a split second if it fits or if you like it. You don’t care. It is as if nature is doing everything for you, and you are completely in tune with it.
There are many thoughts about why it works and why it is happening to me now. It is possible that I will finish this journey and the system will tell me that I can’t stay here any longer. The system may say to me, “That’s enough, Alex. You have discovered it and shared it with your readers. But you must now go back to your