Page 276

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 276

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I don’t see people on the vibrations from 300 to 500. That doesn’t mean that the diapason 300~500 is a good frequency. It may be a vibration from hell. This is an example. So, for example, I am not covering the range between 300 and 500. What should I do to be in this range? There are many life hacks. I can find a videographer or an editor from that world and when he edits my videos they will be visible to people in the frequency I want to go to. That is possible. That’s why people pay a lot of money to some designers, just to be in that diapason of vibration. It is a code, like the format of the file. If you have a fashion brand and the lead designer who works for you is some random guy, then your production will have low vibrations. People will never notice your brand and will not buy your clothes. This is how it works. If I changed the format of my videos and made them more polished and attractive, I would attract a different crowd. By attracting that particular type of person, I would be putting myself in that cate- gory, you know?
At that time it was an order. It was an order from “above”. I want to make sure that you understand what I am talking about. It was an order for me to be in this world in 2019 or 2020. The entry and exit is always gradual. I had to enter a certain frequency of society and I entered. I used certain elements like clothes, music, films and filters that I applied to my photographs and posts. I got in with these tools and anchored myself there. People from certain levels of society started to see me. I started to see them and they became my readers. But at some point, for some reason, it became unnecessary and I deleted everything that connected me to that world. I left that world and entered another. This is fascinating.
Everything I am telling you now can be summed up in a rough statement that there are three great worlds, like universes. Each of these three universes has frequencies and dimensions, worlds within universes. There are smaller worlds within larger worlds. Remember I wrote that everything that exists in the mate- rial world also exists in the world of the heart. Love exists in the material world as well. I used to call it counterfeit. There are relationships and wonders in the material world. Just different. For example, people think they are meditating, but they are thinking. So there are some forms of spirituality in the material world of the mind. There is a great spiritual world and “heaven”. These three universes are hell, society and heaven. These three main worlds are divided into