Page 335

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 335

Post by Alexandr Korol »

correctly mentioned in the question above, the feeling of that particular personality in any multiverse is its anchor in that particular world. If you don’t have a personality, you are nothing and it is easier for you to travel between worlds. If you position yourself somehow in a multiverse, your particular image becomes a particular character that people accept as you. A certain set of characteristics make you who you are in that universe. You are anchored there as long as you maintain that personality. If you erase that personality and remove all the elements that create that character, you can let go of that multiverse. Mind people don’t want to let go of their comfort zone. They say: “No, I don’t want to let go, this is what makes me who I am. What will be left of me?” He thinks that this is who he really is. Well, it is, but only in this little multiverse. If you want to be conscious you have to let go of all the multiverses, your personality and all these little worlds. I recommended this to all my friends and relatives when I wanted to show them how to switch between the multiverses. I would say to a friend: “Get a haircut, buy a T-shirt and let’s go fishing. He would reply: “No, I don’t like that. I like this and that and I don’t want to do what you want me to do. I tell him: “I am not making you do anything, I can be anything, it is easy. OK, if you don’t want to go fishing, let’s go to the wrestling matches or something, whatever it is. The point is that I am totally free. Freedom is a level of awareness. There are no conscious people today. All these ‘teachers’ who talk about consciousness are lying to people and must be punished. I am telling you now what true conscious- ness is and how a conscious person should live. He has no personality, and that’s why all worlds are open to him. He has no desires and preferences, he can be anyone and anywhere. He doesn’t care how he looks or what he wears. When you cling and hold on to something, it is your multiverse and that personality is your comfort zone. The real path to awareness begins with this understanding. People talk a lot about consciousness these days. They talk about spirituality and consciousness. They say: “Look, I can stand on the nail board.” Everyone is obsessed with standing on the nail board, but is that true awareness? People think that Bali is a spiritual mecca, but it is just a gathering of pseudo-spiritual people who know nothing about awareness. That is the root of unawareness. People are deceived. Society and evil people have deceived the lost. They hear: “Come to us, let’s have a group session of painting mandalas. Let’s stand on nailboards together. Come to Ubud, Bali. We are so spiritual here. Yep. You know what I