Page 108

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 108

Post by Alexandr Korol »

must also be there. It is like a second detail. That is, the mind is a good thing, but at a low stage of development, it is harmful. You cannot control it, and you live in its patterns; you react to its patterns. The mind is poorly developed in the beginning, but this “stone” should become a “diamond,” and then it will no longer falsely perceive information.

We are people born under the twelve signs of the zodiac; that is, everyone is at some frequency of the mind. Some on a two, others on a five, some on a nine, and it turns out that each one of us is fed distorted information through their own prism. Someone will say, “Eww, he’s a terrible person”. And another will say: “No, he’s cool.” Everyone has their own idea of what’s good and bad. Everyone has their own views on love and money. And we all suffer because of this.

And these are the twelve frequencies, as I call them, and twelve sub-frequencies or dimensions. And each has its own cell, the edge of the mind where a person is at that moment. I completely polished my mind, I got to know all the layers of society and the twelve signs of the zodiac, and then my mind just turned off. Not because I turned it off; it just couldn’t turn on anymore. It all became one. I don’t know how to explain it scientifically. Maybe later I will have cool proofs and examples of this. But ten years ago, I was crazy; yes, I felt everything, and now I have defeated it, and I am a diamond.

The problem is that people think and see everything through their own prism. Imagine there is a billionaire, and he is being discussed by people who earn a much more modest income. They might say things like: “He is so bad. Why does he need the tenth yacht? We are struggling to get food on the table, and there he is – thinking only about himself and his money.” But the truth is, you really don’t know how this billionaire actually lives. You don’t know his values or his lifestyle; you don’t really know anything about him. You only see it through your lens. And you might think of it as nonsense. But in reality, it is not nonsense; it is just your perception of it. What’s important for you is just baloney for him, you see? This person is completely different from you in his whole essence, in his whole self. Because if he thought the way you did, then he would be poor. And if you thought the way he does, you would be rich. He has a different mind.