Page 463

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 463

Post by Alexandr Korol »

has to let go of all the old ways of understanding the world and upload into him- self new ways of understanding the world. And when he realises, really under- stands, not just says out loud, but realises that this is a simulation and who he is and how it all works, then man will be able to fly; man will not become mortal, he will become immortal. And to that end, all the time I’ve been destroying it with my books – and it’s all in my head – I’ve been destroying the concept of the old world. And to destroy it you have to do what? Reveal it. And I’m opening up a new one. So before I was just destroying the old one. And now, so that you understand, a new world is opening up, where there is a different concept of view and attitude to everything. It should happen in such a way that a person does not believe in the old at all and realises that it is nonsense, but believes in the new, as people used to believe in the old and still do. They have to change their consciousness into a new concept of how the world works. And I’m already giving it to them. Do you realise what’s happening? But it’s still early. I mean, if I hit now, I’ll hit. If I don’t eat, I’ll die and get sick. But the more I prove and tell about how the world works, the more immediately, with these proofs, the old view of the world collapses and a new view of the world opens up. A new world is opening up. I’m already discovering it. And it’s all in my head. That’s what I do. I do very serious work globally, as they say, as global as possible.

Question: When you told Mystic-Old-Man that you can move to a universe where you don’t have allergies, he commented that the question is how this allergy would manifest itself in another universe. Am I to understand that in every universe there is still a balance of good and evil, just expressed differently, or is there a multiverse where everything is perfect?

Well, the concept of “everything is perfect” is relative to whom? You and I are different people. You have your idea of “perfect” and I have mine. There is no perfect. What is perfect? The ideal, how does that satisfy your psyche? Yes, there are worlds that will satisfy your psyche and you will think they are perfect. But that doesn’t mean it’s perfect. What the Grandfather Wizard said about maybe some- thing will come. Of course there are some equalisers and balances. Something’s holding you back from something, something’s pushing you towards some- thing, some opportunities you have, some you don’t. It’s all there for a reason.