Page 467

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 467

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I am revealing it to you now so that you can understand even more who I am, Alexandr Korol. Because you always have these moments where it seems as if I am contradicting myself. I’m not contradicting. If I now go to another world, a frequency where I am in the Spirit and where I am healthy, I can go there. But I will have to sacrifice a lot again. I will not be able to structure a lot of things, or rather it will happen all by itself, as if someone is doing it through me, this nature. But I will not be able to give reports with my mind and look at things from the outside. That is, everything will be more like this... everything will be like one day. There will be a completely different sense of time. The information will be crazy. But to understand this information, you have to come out of your mind and look at it with your mind. And what good is it if you don’t see it, but it’s there? It is the same... Being in the Spirit is like standing under a waterfall, but you want to step aside and look at it, how beautiful it is, and how the rain- bow comes out of the water and the Sun. And they say to you, “Well, you choose: either you stand under the waterfall, but then you don’t see it because you are in it, or you see it when you step aside, but then you don’t bathe in it. You see? And it’s the same here; I mean, when I was under the waterfall a year ago and I was giving out all this information, now I’ve stepped out of the waterfall and I’m looking at it from the side. I’m looking at it. We’re looking at it now. But soon I’ll be out of that waterfall. There are certain advantages and disadvantages. When I go into the mind, when I go into this frequency, my body gets well; I do not get sick and I do not get tired. There are no impulses of the mind or nerves, nothing like that. There is no world, no society, and the material matrix does not exist. And it’s like I’m in some kind of cocoon, in a capsule of some kind of space. And there’s a lot of information coming in. But in order for me to be in it and for it to work, I can’t leave the house at all. I’m not going to be able to answer any staff questions about any project. Nothing at all. Nothing at all. I won’t be able to dis- cuss domestic matters with anyone, and people will be erased from my mind as if they didn’t exist. It’s like my relatives don’t exist. It’s like everything is being erased. And it’s so unusual that I immediately go into a different sense of time. And if I go into it in May, I stay in it until September – like one long day. There are other possibilities. Here are some possibilities; there are others, you see? There are two different frequencies and two different multiverses. If I communicate with the mind, then I get all twisted up and I get old and tired, because