Page 479

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 479

Post by Alexandr Korol »

all get a connection to a tower and then there is another tower. And all these towers are set up and we get the connection and we make calls. And I thought: “Why not make each phone a continuation of this network? That is, one phone, the second phone next to you, the fifth phone next to you – and we are all already a network, a connection. And then there would be no need for a tower. And then in some places, like wild places or mountainous places or some inaccessible, inconvenient places, if there are people there, there would be communication because everyone would have that connection if they had a mobile phone. And the signal would reach you even in the mountains, if people were always walking along that path with that mobile phone, you know? And that’s the way people work. Everybody’s still looking at each other, and everybody’s synchronised with each other, and it’s all one big organism. But it’s still like these piles, there’s a lot of them, these layers of this stuff. And it’s all kind of different, but together it’s combined into one unified thing. It takes some kind of... some kind of... some kind of Spirit to be captured or released here. It takes a percentage of people to let it in and then they become a part of what goes into them. And it feels like it’s still all about the number of people. I don’t know if you’ll understand me or not. You will one day. Just something to keep in mind for the future.

I was talking to one person, a member of your ‘tribe’. I told him:

– Look, what the hell? I thought you read my books. You read “Alternative History”. And I see you still think like people do about this whole selfishness thing. You’re selfish. No faith. Don’t you believe in the system and in God and in “Alternative History”
– So you don’t. No, you don’t. How can you believe when I can feel the block inside you. Doubt. If you have faith, it’s already there, that’s all.
– Maybe I don’t believe enough?
– No, you either believe or you don’t. That’s another question. Remember how I’ve said many times that I come to church and I look at all the people and I say they’re all unbelievers? I’m the only believer here. What did I mean then? That is the state of my soul, I came there with a hundred per cent belief that there is something up there and that I am serving it. And all the people came with their whims, their selfishness, their dissatisfaction, their sins. And they’re just