Page 492

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 492

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: This, you know, is actually a property of consciousness. I showed this in Moscow, where I was relatively .... I showed it to all the guys in Moscow. Well, I was just there when you called. By the way, you were interested in those moments that, let’s say, I’m interested in and I’m working with them, and suddenly you call and ask exactly that. That’s what impressed me. I got involved and I’m working with it. It’s actually a very strange subject. It makes sense.
Alexandr: Okay, then I’ll put it differently, I didn’t express myself correctly. Here are those who, let’s say, have learnt how to move objects here in the past, from the future, this technology for how long in the future? A hundred years from now or ten years from now?
Mystic-Old-Man: You see, strange as it may seem, but these UFOs can do it, they can do it. The other thing is, let’s say I’d like to meet them, but apparently they don’t have to. I think, why wouldn’t they want to? Because most likely I will violate some regularities that are not allowed to be violated, because they know how not to violate them, and I will not be able not to do it. I’m more likely to violate them with my attention. This paradox, which, well, it is what it is, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Alexandr: Here we are talking about something else, about the fact that those who are from the future are interfering here, they can be from the future in a thousand years or from the future in 50 years. And I have a feeling that this future is not so far away, that in 20 years there will even be such a technology. My point is this. Do you see it coming, this technology, soon or not so soon?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s going to be this and that and that and not that.
Alexandr: Okay, one last question. Last time I asked you who I am and you said you could name a letter. And then the question is, here you named the letter F, but if it’s in our time, how can I be it if I only exist now? I mean, maybe it means something mythological from other epochs, that’s why F. But there are many like that...
Mystic-Old-Man: You asked me, I told you. I answered you.
Alexandr: Let’s put it this way, is it more, is it some kind of deity or is it a wizard?
Mystic-Old-Man: You know, that doesn’t really make sense to me.
Alexandr: Then how do you know the name?
Mystic-Old-Man: Because I saw it. These things with names are not so, well,