Page 515

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 515

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Alexandr: Okay, but look, I don’t remember my past lives and I only realise myself as I am now, at the age of 33.
Mystic-Old-Man: And that’s because you didn’t set a goal to remember past lives. If you had set a goal in past lives, it would have been activated as a motivating energy at some point in this life.
Alexandr: That is, if I want to remember at this moment, then when I die I will still remember.
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course you are at this moment. Because you’re accumulating motivational energy.
Alexandr: And Buddha, when he died physically, is he somewhere in the future in the physical incarnation?
Mystic-Old-Man: There is, for sure.
Alexandr: And was he involved in coming back here in the past or not?
Mystic-Old-Man: Participated.
Alexandr: Will I be involved in the future?
Mystic-Old-Man: Of course, because you are motivated by it.
Alexandr: Okay, next. I have a separate question, the following one. I cling to time – well, that’s how I put it – when I interact with people, with readers, with everyday life, with relatives. But it’s as if I know that if I just leave the house and just go nowhere, or go nowhere and nobody knows about it and I’m not in touch with anybody, then something strong will happen, like I’ll get involved in some- thing or I’ll get involved in something. Is that true?
Mystic-Old-Man: Ask me again.
Alexandr: What I’m feeling and what I’m seeing is that it’s like I’m slowing myself down, interacting with society and with people, with relatives, with friends and readers, and in everyday life. What if I take my phone and just turn it off and go outside and drive and go nowhere and nobody knows and I don’t keep in touch with anybody that it’s like I’m going to be enlightened or something very powerful is going to happen to me.
Mystic-Old-Man: What is your question?
Alexandr: Is that so? And I’m just not ready yet?
Mystic-Old-Man: The beginning, 30% of the beginning, was like that. From there it went wrong.
Alexandr: I mean, I’ll be convinced later that I need to...