Page 526

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 526

Post by Alexandr Korol »

under the influence of this snake, like a meat grinder, so everybody’s stunned. And it’s like there’s still a hidden agenda, a divine agenda to this whole thing. And He Himself, God, went through it, and everybody’s going through it. And I always want to protect people from it, to give them a clue. Because, you know, the path is still... We choose what kind of path it is going to be, a thorny path or not, you know? A painful path or not. I always offer the easiest, the shortest, the most realised and the best way. And all those who don’t listen to me, it’s like they turn away from my path, they go, they get hit on the head by the system, and then suddenly they get back on my path. It’s like, you know, it’s like they go off the road to the side of the road and then suddenly they’re back on my road. They cross my path again. I keep texting them: “All right, hold on now, follow me. And people are going left and right again, and you’re getting dragged into all sorts of shit. Then you get hit on the head again; you get back on the right path. You know what I mean? And that is the task, to put a person on that path. And those who are carried and brought and carried are a category of people. That is a group of people. They are those who are sinfully tempted. Most of them are the readers who have stopped reading my books. And those who are still reading, most of you, are those who are already on the path. You’re the ones who have it easier. Those who are still in the meat grinder will be ground down. And all those who have disobeyed will be hit on the head many more times.

Question: What is your understanding of the motivational energy that Mystic-Old- Man talks about?

Well, it’s... Not literally. It’s like, you know, motivational films. A person sees a film and is inspired by it and says “That’s it, I want to be an artist”, figuratively speaking. He doesn’t mean that. He means... I even asked him about it in November, if I’m not mistaken, or October. I just gave him examples of how I understand what’s going on in dreams. And he said, “Yes, that’s right, I told you, it’s motivational energy”. And that’s how he answered me. And I gave him an example that if a person, let’s say, can drown, well, somehow, according to the system, in the matrix where he is, or something else, it’s as if the system somehow makes it so that he experiences it, works through this code, that he drowns, he works through it in a dream, so that he doesn’t work through it, doesn’t experi-