Page 530

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 530

Post by Alexandr Korol »

and considering that I come from the system, from God, from nature, and the paths I have travelled, I should have gone there. If I got something, I got it, and if I didn’t get it, I didn’t need it. Even if there is something on the neighbouring path, I will only find it in 10 years when the system wants me to go on the neighbouring path, you know? I’m not a cowardly man of the mind like a lot of people are, so I don’t have a hunger or a rush for information. I sort of have a very relaxed attitude to it. And it turns out that all this time there has been no one, no one who has ever come into contact with me who has introduced themselves as some unique somebody. There is no such thing, not one person, not aliens, not secret services, not anyone. No men in black have ever spoken to me, no aliens, no gods have ever come. And that’s probably on purpose, because when I write in books, I always describe everything. And if there had been, I would have written it right away. So it’s not there, so I don’t write it. So it’s not the time. Maybe it’s not the time for you to know. It’s not the time for me to know. Maybe it’s a distraction from something else, and there’s this moment. He said something interesting, Mystic-Old-Man, that he could tell me who I am, but it would make me very tense and confused. I told him, “You don’t have to tell me. Why not? Because then I’d get tense, it would confuse me. Imagine, now, I have certain thoughts, and this is the focus of attention on certain points, fundamental points, that create for me this mood and this perception of the world at the moment that it is now. And it is beautiful. And why do I have to worry about anything right now? You know? Something in my head. And why? To distract me? From writing the book? Do I need it?
And you humans, you can’t even control these things. You can ask for some reason what you can’t know. I am not talking about myself, but somewhere in the world, in life, you can ask someone something. I don’t know, maybe you ask your wife if she has cheated on you and she will tell you that she has cheated on you. And you’ll be depressed about it for the whole summer. You could have asked her in September, so you wouldn’t have ruined your summer. But no, you are short-sighted. You decided that by knowing the information you could, you know, completely change the vector of life. That’s where the phrase “the less you know, the better you sleep” comes from. It’s true. And I’m very good at it. And I’m like that. If there are no aliens, then there are no aliens. If there were, they’d come. But they don’t. I don’t even, you know, I don’t even think about it.