Page 535

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 535

Post by Alexandr Korol »

watch it from the first episode. But the fifth is already there. So the point is that the fifth series or the fifth season, it’s already there, of course, in the future. But you can only see it if you live to see it. And the gods can see season five and season one. They can rewind it and watch it again. There’s something to be said for that.
In terms of what the future holds for who, who has wars and who does not. Don’t forget the fact that people die every day, and when they’re born and where they’re born – that’s a question. That’s one thing. Secondly, who is going through what time now? Look, we are all living with you now. And our relatives, and you, and friends. And suppose your relatives all grew old and died in 20 years. And 25 years later there’s a time machine. So all your relatives will never see it. Or, let’s say in 25 years, there is a cure for all diseases. But your relatives won’t live to see it. And all those who will not live will remain in this wheel of samsara. And those who will live may live to the point where they are already moving into new technologies. I see it more like that. So when we talk about the line, it doesn’t seem to me that there is a line now... Let’s put it this way: there’s me and there’s you. We’re watching the news. And just imagine, let’s say in a year, world peace is declared. It is announced for our sinful classmates, for our neighbours, for our enemies, for me and for you. It is all the same. As we watch the news today, in a year’s time we will see world peace declared. But there is no such thing, that somewhere in the parallel world they are announcing the end of the world and the world has been destroyed and we are there too. There is no such thing. Or is there? I think there is not. I mean, it is clear that they showed it in the cinema, but I am a sceptic; I am a scientist. And I’m going to say that it’s like... It’s just not the way we want to physically hold onto it; here’s this mind of man, the mind of a first era man. It just doesn’t work. It’s like, you know, it’s like what? Like if I’m God, purely theoretically, if I start believing that everybody’s going to suffer and be in torment and it’s all going to be bad and it’s like that’s what’s going to happen. And it’s like you’re all going to face it and I believe it and I see it and it’s all happening and it’s specific to everybody. And what you’re experiencing now will be just as real in the future. Everything that is now will be three years from now. And just imagine if I, let’s say, thought about it, believed it, and that’s why it’s there. It turns out that if I suddenly start thinking, seeing and believing that in one year there will be paradise on earth, then everybody will be good and everybody will love each other. And that’s how it’s going to be.