Page 540

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 540

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Because of such a small act, you already have this dark spot in you that will always magnetise darkness to you. Can you imagine that? And here is someone who didn’t stumble as a child and say, “You can be angry with me. Yes, I’m a fool, I’m a coward, but I’m not ready to do these things”. And so in the end you didn’t do anything bad, you kept the light in you and you didn’t let the darkness in. That is how it works.
How else does it work? A person who has light in him must... So we are already in such a great game where each one of you, as I wrote, is a certain emitter, a carrier of this energy of frequencies. We are already translators ourselves; there is no specific source. It is all of us together, connected. And it turns out that you all have an environment. And you are part of an environment. What you do and how you behave towards them affects not only those people, but the whole world. Everyone, including you, is so subtly connected. Do not try; do not try to understand it with your mind. You will only get confused. It turns out that if your friend, relative or acquaintance is inclined towards something dark, then of course you should not support them in it. But conflict is also wrong. The main thing is that your conscience should be clear, that if a person is going to do something bad, you should tell him in a kind way, without arguing, without negativity, not by cunning, not by pressure, but sincerely and heartily something like, “Hey, man. Maybe you don’t need this conflict, this tension?” Or “Maybe you’re not going to sue” or “Maybe you’re not going to slash the tyres of your neighbour’s car” or “Maybe you’re not going to cut down a tree as a reaction”. A man of light must always play such a role. An example for those people who are at the crossroads, those people who can already stumble and step into the dark- ness; of course you should prompt them and tell them not to go into the dark- ness. This is the way I am expressing it now, but actually in life it happens to you, in principle to everyone. You have a friend who wants to buy a motorcycle. You tell him or her: “It’s better not to buy it, it’s dangerous” – that’s our role. Light people say that. A dark person, on the other hand, will say: “Listen, you wanted a motorcycle. Why didn’t you buy it?” And you say, “Well, it’s a low season for motorcycles, and it’s dangerous”. And he says: “Come on, forget it, buy a motorbike. It’s cool! We only live once.” That’s the temptation of dark people and dark forces. The strange thing is that the light force and the light are always... Actually, you should not think about people. You have to think of yourself first.