Page 547

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 547

Post by Alexandr Korol »

the extent of your evolution, as I have taught you, I hope, through my books. You have been able to recognise yourself more or less by yourself, who you are. Imagine you are on a dating site and you think the people who are interested in you are so funny because they do not know who you are and they do not understand anything about you. And what they think about who you are is even scarier to imagine. I mean, imagine what’s in their heads. They don’t know how the world works. They’d probably have such a weird opinion of you. They probably liked your T-shirt and that’s why they fell in love with you. They think it’s love, but they’re really in love with your T-shirt. Can you imagine that? How ridiculous everything is and how much everyone lives in illusions, when we talk about illusions, whether they are developmental or not.
You said that there are people who degenerate in some illusions. But again, let’s put it this way: every human being evolves. Every person on earth goes through stages of development, even if they do nothing about it. Why don’t you see that? Development is not what the scammers on social media are showing you right now. No, it’s not development. Development is something different. Development is something you can’t touch, something you can’t see. It’s how you react to something, what you want now and what you don’t want now. That’s development. And now think about it: if a person has some problems all his life, and because of illusions, he degrades, as you think, as you wrote in the question, and degrades – what is that? Imagine a person who does nothing, drinks, sells his car and so on. You think that is not development. How is it not development? I think it is development. It is still a process of development, just through an unpleasant scenario. He thinks about how wrong he was and regrets selling the car. He’s sitting there with no teeth because he was rude to people. What does he do now? He doesn’t talk back to people. You see how he’s developed? The fact that he’s out there with no teeth is a different story. And that’s the point. As for the body... In some cases, when a person has to learn certain responsibilities, he faces challenges through which he learns to control his body. But the aim is not just to build the body, but to have a strong mind, so that when you decide to build your body, you will take on the task and not give up. So that’s what development is all about. It turns out that you can learn even more from your mis- takes. He can use the lessons for his progress. That is development.
That’s why people all have illusions. People all make mistakes and hurt them-