Page 554

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 554

Post by Alexandr Korol »

– You know, some films show a world on the brink of extinction, and all the authorities are trying to save the world, but we people don’t know about it. We go to work and school and nobody is informed. And the whole earth will disappear unless something is done within 24 hours. And all, let’s say the authorities of all the countries get together and save the planet. And we never find out. And that’s the kind of thing you often see in films. Has anything like that happened?

Well, of course I have an idea that it did. The most interesting thing is that it is strange that he gave such a short answer. In general, there were a lot of events like that – maybe he just didn’t have access to them – there were a lot of events like that. A lot of them when the world was on the verge of the end of everything. But he said:

– Something like that happened in 1978. And actually what’s happening in the world now is the aftermath of that one year. 1978.

That’s strange. And he was surprised that I was asking such tricky questions again, that he himself would not have asked such a question and would not have got the information. So we laughed about it again. Then I touched on another subject, a very curious one. I said that I had begun to realise that I am not just a person who is blindly immersed in the reality that the social environment of our countries and our time has immersed us in. And what if I look at alternative history from a different angle and start to call everything, in other words, who I am and where I am? It turns out that if everything is a system, it is a simulation, it is a virtual reality. And if everything is a whole complex code, like an algorithm, and there are a lot of these algorithms: it is animals, insects, and in general nature, weather, and we ourselves are humans, and all of us humans are still divided into every category of caste. And everything that happens is like a kind of pixel that lights up somewhere, moves somewhere. That is how I perceive this world and myself. I also started to understand further if it all works so uniquely and how uniquely it all affects us when we live in this system. After all, this system is God, artificial intelligence. And I realise that my position is not so simple. People are all people, as they may look from the outside, but everyone has their own position that they occupy in this matrix. Whether he is the main