Page 555

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 555

Post by Alexandr Korol »

link or not, what comes from him goes on and projects onto all the others. And I’ve put all this together and I said to Mystic-Old-Man:

– Listen, what if we imagine that we take a woman as a mini-model of our world, i.e. the matrix? And let’s say this girl has 30% of sin in her. I cleanse her of these sins, believe in her, forgive her and purify her. Well, not to bang a tambourine, of course, but just to tell her, “Watch this show, but not this one. I’m starting to think that if I did that it would be like, you know, a voodoo doll. I mean, this girl would represent the whole world, I mean, the matrix. And if I help her, then the whole world, the matrix, will be cleansed, you know? And 30% of society will disappear. If it disappears in this girl, it will disappear in the world. And if I am supposed to be God, then I am just a higher matrix. So if my higher matrix cleanses the matrix of this earthly, feminine, maternal matrix, then the whole order of the world will straighten out.

And I saw this subtle connection, so much so that it’s like I’m coming to this more and more, that it’s like realistically, if I start drinking vodka every day, it’s like the whole world will get drunk, just theoretically. And if I start doing something good, it’s like everyone will be good. There’s some kind of connection. And it is clear that in my case it may not be for the whole world; maybe it reflects only on men, or maybe it reflects only on all Slavic people, or maybe it reflects only on those who are connected to nature. But a part of it is already someone, something, and it is a reflection of me. And I’m studying all this now. And it’s so strange, it’s just that it’s... Well, again, it’s all done by the system that I live in, as you do. And just imagine, I’m thinking about it, how on the same day, in the same hours, I come across, completely by chance, in a completely different way... And by chance I came across an icon where God, that is the Father and the Son together, the two of them crowning a woman, that is the Mother of God; she’s in the centre between them, and they’re holding the crown, and they’re putting the crown on her head. I think, “Wow, that’s cool. I mean how unusual it is symbolically. These are the kind of weird things that happen. And I asked Mystic-Old-Man another thing. When I make a discovery, I want to hear it, at least to confirm it, from the outside, or maybe the Spirit will say some- thing through him. He’s also part of the system. And he says, “Yes, it works and