Page 558

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 558

Post by Alexandr Korol »

didn’t confirm it. He said yes and no. Well, like not from the future, but like something was done. And you know, when I saw more information, what did he mean? That the people who are running everything, it’s like they’re just behind the scenes. And for them, our time, it’s all revealed at once, like a TV series. There are all the seasons, all the episodes at once, as if you could always be born in the 20th century and move into the 21st. As if it were always there and always happening. Can you imagine that?
And that those who control everything are not in the future; they are just outside this time. This time is just for us, created like the wheel of samsara. We live here and they are beyond. So he couldn’t confirm and say that they are from the future because they are not even from the future. They are guys outside the cage and we are like hamsters in this cage. What has the future got to do with it? It’s not the future. They’re just outside. They’ll shake our cage if they have to. Of course, the most important thing is to work for the system. For God, then everything is fine, and then he will always protect you, and everything will be fine. And there were a lot of references. I always like to watch films when my consciousness is growing. You always see them differently anyway. And even now, when I watched “Alexander” for the hundredth time, I saw it differently. I hope you noticed it too, because I often recommend this film in my books. The strange thing was how they all talked about gods and how he was an element of such a system, which is also strange. That is, he saw everything as a programme. It was very interesting.