Page 559

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 559

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Chapter 7. Three Worlds, Vishnu and Yantras

I don’t know how to explain it to you, but I just noticed this thing. I wrote to you a while ago that you should not help people and so on. There is a reason why I’ve mentioned that. You see, when a person is in trouble, he’s so good all the time. If you solve his problems and help him with everything, that person will start to behave differently. There are some people who become arrogant. People don’t control their minds. It is great for you and for me that these systems or extraterrestrials like to encourage me a little bit, in the sense that, imagine, they still do not let me finish this matrix completely. I even know how to do it, but they don’t let me do it. Because it was necessary for us to first be happy with the first ver- sion of the matrix, to study everything and be happy with it. Then we had to be happy with the second version of the matrix and study it. The second version is the “Burning Bush”. The third version is when this matrix consists of three lev- els. This is the final version of this matrix which will probably be demonstrated in this third volume of “Alternative History”. You see, it’s as if I had solved it all at once, shown it all at once, everyone would have understood it in the second volume, and then I would be bored and uninterested, and you would be bored and uninterested, so what’s the point, you know? It is as if the system takes into account our weaknesses, our stupidity, our moods, our wrong thoughts and our conclusions.
Speaking of the matrix, there is some other news. I alternate between the “cosmos” and everyday life, and one day I deciphered the matrix. I can tell you what I solved and you can solve it yourself. That’s what I want to find out next. What’s the point? The first version of the matrix that’s shown is called the first version of the matrix. It’s a matrix that shows different geometric figures, the most basic ones, without repetition – this is just the first version of the raw model, but it’s actually the most important one. In this version of the model in the second volume, everything is simple, and these are the writings that I have deciphered as sacred. All the backgrounds of this matrix are from different sides; they only show the saints on icons. That is, on icons, in many places, and nobody knows that it is a matrix. And so it is. And that’s how I had to show it and put it all together. But further on there is a curious thing.