Page 584

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 584

Post by Alexandr Korol »

this small system; it will be a big system afterwards. But for now it is small. And it is being created, that is, this small system is growing, that is, a certain number of people who are called the Son of God, thanks to two systems. One system is the Mother of God, whom God has specially created, and God Himself, that is this system, which is higher. So there are two systems. These are the kind of strange reflections I have. I hope it has intrigued you a little bit.
It turns out that there are some cycles where a person goes in and out of. And now, at this moment, I am in the system... it is somehow, you know, it is like travelling through worlds. I’m in the system of the Mother of God. I mean I’m connected to her Wi-Fi. And if I do a certain thing, I can disconnect from the Mother of God and switch to God, which is another system. And I will call that “spiritual”. And if I disconnect from God and connect to the Mother of God, then I connect to the material world. That is how I see it now. What else do I see? I feel that Mother of God, and I’m just guessing, is sick for some reason. Because, you see, she has 30% of society, that is evil Spirit, some force, the virus “agent smith”. That’s why it comes out that way, and people are confused because it’s hard to see those boundaries. I understand you very well. I am learning about detail and boundaries myself. And it turns out that many people, when they got into material things, they automatically got into unfavourable material things, that is, into society. And so they think that the material world and all material things are evil. And so they try to abstract from everything to get into the spiritual because there is no such evil there. And spiritual is extreme because education is only done through two systems. And no matter how we turn, the spiritual system will “spit us out” and put us in the material world for a while. If we are al- ready stuck in the material world, it will be the other way round. The material world will be “spit out” and pushed into the spiritual world, i.e. to “daddy”. As if, you know, for half a year we lived with “mummy” and then with “daddy”. So interesting. It turns out that those people who often get into the material world and are dissatisfied with it, not only get into the material world, but they also get into the material world that is infected with 30% of society. But if you enter the material world, which is built according to pure, good rules, then you enter the good material world, where there are no problems and everything is good and there is goodness. Here, remember that. But of course, in all worlds you will face difficulties, because we are always evolving everywhere.