Page 588

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 588

Post by Alexandr Korol »

If it suddenly happens that a woman starts to change everything in her life and surrounds herself with elements that her second person is not surrounded by, then she distances herself from him. Or, on the contrary, a man starts to do that. And it turns out that this is one of the reasons why there can be miSunderstandings. It also happens in friendships. Metaphorically speaking, the two friends were friends because they were athletes in sports clothes, but in the end one of them started to dress in classic clothes. And as a result, the one who started dressing in classic clothes starts to get drawn into a world where he wants to sit in a pub and drink whisky, and the one who’s an athlete still wants to play foot- ball in the yard. And so they began to see each other less often, these friends, even though they had been firm friends since childhood. And when they crossed together, where one crossed, the other followed, then they crossed together to this other door that opened for one. And so not everyone crosses over. But it’s, you know, again, people don’t know what they’re doing. It’s all on autopilot. This is me describing to you a view from the outside, with my own interesting, let’s say, point of view.
And I realised that doors open even when a person has some kind of psychological trauma. And then, because of that, something changes with the code inside, and because of that, he gets into another multiverse, and he can’t be among ordinary people where he was. He becomes a different person. So he gets different people, which is weird. But the strangest thing is what I just started with. It is when you are in the same boat. Why is that? Because it turns out that when people experience an event together, they are very much connected to each other. But they’re not really connected. In fact, they have just switched on a common code because of a common experience. It has opened a common door for them and they have come in. And because of that, it’s like they now have something in common. And it’s strange how people basically all have something in common. A lot of people have a certain perception of me because I make a drastic emotional judgement in my books when I write them. In reality, I’m not really that picky, especially with my mind. That is, I share more observations, but I live more with my feelings. And here is an example of why I have a very bad attitude towards people who use drugs. It’s not because my mind is judging them. You know, there are some people who are like snobs, who live by some kind of rules, like “I talk to these people, I don’t talk to these people”. No, I’m not like that.