Page 589

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 589

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I mean, I would hang out with them, but they’re kind of behind this door that I can’t get in. And they’ve got in and it’s like a community. This is a community of actors, directors, artists and some other people. They’re all there, and they’re united by this common theme because they’re all in the same multiverse. That’s the paradox. And it’s like I can’t cross paths with them because of that. And I don’t cross paths with them because I just don’t have that code. You know, it’s like holding a magnetic card up to a door and it doesn’t open. It doesn’t work. And I can see why now. And why they hiss at me like cats and I hiss at them? And they are parallel worlds, other worlds. And it turns out that, you know, when there are communities of people with the same interests, a community of some white crows, a society of some other people. But it is strange that when you re- fuse to do something and decide to do the opposite, it opens some doors and closes some doors. Really. You open some doors and you close some doors. And this is at the level of coding. So it can be an action that nobody knows about, and you may not tell anybody or show anybody, but the very fact of that action already defines you somewhere or distances you from something. It is very strange. So it turns out that if, for example, I were to get a team of all my staff together and we all accidentally drowned in a boat or accidentally got lost in the woods and spent two days in the woods out of fear until we were found and rescued, it would unite us very much. That’s because we’ve come through the same door. And that code, that’s what we all have. It’s cool. It’s great how I’m starting to see it more deeply and subtly. I’m working on it.

Conversation with Mystic-Old-Man:

Alexandr: Hello. I have such a question. On the basis of all the old information and my reflections of the last few months, I came to the fact that if the matrix system is the Mother of God, and this is not a specific something, but this is the number of people who are included in something, and also there is a system higher – this is God, and this is also the number of people who are included in the general something, then it turns out that the Son of God is not a person, but this is also the number of people who are just like a new matrix of people. Mystic-Old-Man: Of course-of course, yes.
Alexandr: Then I have this question. And when this Son of God, this new