Page 591

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 591

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Mystic-Old-Man: In principle, yes, it is possible. But you have to take care of it by training yourself in this way.
Alexandr: Good. And if, let’s say, a person sees me under the number 7-7, then he also sees himself under the number 7-7, because he is in this number, in this mirror, shall we say?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, in this room, in this environment.
Alexandr: And when I do not interact... I have noticed that when I interact with people, I always go into their spaces, and I like some personalities that appear in me and some that do not. And when I’m alone, it’s like I’m several personalities at the same time. Does that happen? When I’m off the grid, I’m not a limited person, I’m “zero” or all at once. Is there such a thing?
Mystic-Old-Man: Yes, there is. There is such a moment.
Alexandr: Is it more that I’m nothing at all or that I’m everything at once? What’s it like? Mystic-Old-Man: It’s what is contained within you at any given moment, like space.
Alexandr: Okay, next question. I personally assume that when I interact with certain vibrations, very rough material worlds, I am very nervous and tense, I think and control a lot and therefore I have a very strong tension. But on the other hand, when I live as if I had no mind, as they say in spirituality, when I surrender to everything and don’t control anything, it’s as if this tension goes down. Is that so?
Mystic-Old-Man: It’s true.
Alexandr: Good. So what happens in my life now? Is it a signal for me not to get involved in these rough vibrations, but to be somewhere where they are not harmful to my health?
Mystic-Old-Man: Well, Alex, in this case it is not harmful to your health. The space you are interacting with is there.
Alexandr: Okay, then I have another question. I have an acquaintance, and he has known me for more than ten years, and he knows a lot about me, and he tells me that I and he, if you explain it somehow, he calls it in this language, that we are “avatars”. And here I have this question: there are people on earth who live, work and evolve. I am different from the general mass, so to speak. Here I want to understand the right way to define myself. I mean, who am I? And here’s a question. Can I call it an avatar?