Page 596

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 596

Post by Alexandr Korol »

drove him mad. Why did he paint the way he did? How did he see everything? How did he hear everything? What was he afraid of? It’s interesting. He really lived in his own separate, separate reality. I live the same way. It is as if the human world is parallel to my world and I live in a parallel reality of my own. And you are in contact with that parallel reality.

There are questions of what and why. And it is another thing. So if you look at it that way, you will have the right perception of me. The right expectations and the right attitude towards me and the information. Because sometimes you lose the right view of me and you start to forget and as if in your subconscious some of you start to form that I am some kind of teacher or some kind of... As if you were taking a course given by someone. I don’t care if I’m a music teacher, but that’s how you perceive me. I’m not a teacher. I don’t teach anyone. I’ve always been interested in myself and my development and my problems. I’ve just written about it in public. That’s the way I’ve always written about it, if anyone remembers. I didn’t like it so much when people were obsessed with me. I told them quite rudely: “I don’t care about any of you. What’s that got to do with you?” I don’t even care about you; you’re strangers. I don’t know you. I have a differ- ent view of life. I have a different view of everything. Some people might think that’s weird and stupid. And some people might think it’s unique. But I share it through my art. Since we live in the age of the internet, you have somehow recognised me through the internet. Maybe if it was a different time, you would have recognised me through something else. Maybe through some newspapers, maybe through acquaintances. But somehow it would have been through different circumstances.
And if you have the right idea about me, you will realise that I don’t have an agenda. I am a real living person. I’m not a blogger. I’m not a psychologist. They’re the ones with the cunning plans, the schemes. They have a plan, but I don’t. I want you to remember that.

About the doors. I like this represantaion, the definition of doors and so on. Because it will be more understandable for the masses to visualise it somehow. Although the essence is the same – it’s about frequencies. It’s just that when I talked about frequencies, people didn’t pay as much attention to it as when