Page 598

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 598

Post by Alexandr Korol »

into that vibration because that’s the reality in which those pictures were taken. And you may also be holding on to something from that reality, the same cap that you were wearing at that time. Or maybe that person gave you something, an expensive watch, and you walk around with it. And you think it doesn’t affect you. But it does. Everything affects what was in the 15 to 20 year period. Only when you remove everything that can take you back there, sell it, give it away, get rid of it, replace it with something else, then the door closes. And you see, in this form, when I tell you this, it is as if you are more aware of how important and serious it is. And now, remember before, many of you have been reading my books for more than ten years, and remember how you treated my information when I wrote to you about frequencies. I also told you to change your toothbrush and you thought it was not important. You left your fishnet stockings and still had long nails and hair and you thought it was not important. You know what I mean? And that’s why you couldn’t go through the new door I suggested. And why did you keep going back to the old door? Because you didn’t want to close the old door. Now you should see it a thousand times better.
And now I’m going to tell you an even more interesting story about these doors. What does it mean to denigrate something? It is when I give you a piece of music from a door, from my other unique world, and you start listening to it in your world, in your own door, with some degenerate, with your mates. And that music, for your psyche, begins to be associated and becomes an element not of the new world and of my new door, but of your old world. Because you put it there, you perceive it on these vibrations and you get used to it in your stinking multiverse. And then that track, it doesn’t work for you anymore. That’s what it is to denigrate my object or my thing.
This is what it means to open the door and close it. And if we are communicating with you in this representation, and in this representation we perceive this theme of frequencies, multiverse, then we can speculate further. It is ok that you can have very unfavourable events that have happened in your life they can be closed as a door. So now you have to realise that you can still open the door to a good reality, to a good multiverse. That’s where the same rule I described before works again; it’s like a scale. In order for you to be pulled into a frequency, into a new good frequency, you have to have a thousand times more of these elements than the elements of the old frequency. Because if there are a lot of