Page 627

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 627

Post by Alexandr Korol »

then I’m only loading myself with somebody else’s version of myself, like an anchor that I’m dropping. And because of that it’s like I’m becoming more attached, defined by only one version of myself, and because of that all the other versions can’t awaken because I’ve anchored myself too much. That’s how it is.

And it turns out that not even readers, but outsiders... People have this psycho- logical phenomenon that there are people who are just in the “corridor”. That’s when a person has 30 per cent or less of their workload. And that’s why he feels light, unattached, and that’s why such people can have the feeling that they are like a storm, that they are here and there in different realities, then they have one desire, one mood, then another. They are one thing, then another: they want to be rockers, then rappers, then they want to be bald, then they want to be rich, then they want to be sporty. People are tormented and no instructions are given on what to do with it. And actually it’s a miracle that they have this opportunity. There’s just no instruction. When I was communicating with these people I could say, ‘Dude, choose the world you want and I will keep you in it; I will anchor it for you’. And I told him, “Well, to be anchored in this world, watch films from this world, listen to music from this world, find a boyfriend or a girlfriend from this world, and that’s it, and you’re in it. This is if you don’t like the way it feels now, like a storm all the time,” and that’s it, and the person has done it. And when, let’s say, he destroyed it, then of course, like everything, he became light and something stopped anchoring him. And when something collapsed, he would come back into the “corridor”. That’s how it works. And in the “corridor” you can let all the personalities in. That’s how it works. Now, this is another version of how it can be presented to you in a nice package, so that you can somehow understand what is going on. These are mind games for people. You won’t read this in any psychology book.
And I’ll tell you this: even what I’m writing to you now, you wouldn’t understand it if it weren’t for the years of knowledge you’ve gained from my books. Seriously, if you only knew me now, you wouldn’t understand anything. You don’t even realise how valuable time is, and that even if you hadn’t listened to this music or these films and read these books of mine, and that we go over the same information over and over again, you with me and me with you, it’s very important. Without that, you would not understand what I am writing to you in this tape.