Page 628

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 628

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Can you imagine that? It is very important. It is also strange for you to under- stand how much more we now see everything, realise everything and generally understand what is happening. Now you understand why I could watch the same film and give the same advice in all the books. Because the Alex who gave you an example of music or a film a month ago is no longer there. Another Alex has come along and he wants to see the film again. Well, not again, but he hasn’t seen it for a long time. It’s a different person. And that’s why I’m always excited about a film when I see it for the 20th time, let’s say in 3 months. And people don’t understand how I can see a film for the 20th time in 3 months. And I tell them that I see things differently every time. That’s because I see things differently. Because I’m in a new multiverse every time, or rather a different version of my- self as a person every time. So I see it differently. And when I gave examples to my readers, those people who are 30% loaded with things in everyday life, in society, in the material world, and they have free attention, they, like me, from different other versions of themselves, watched and admired and switched and watched and listened to all this music, all these films from different angles. And people who are, as we call them, closed, or rather, who are anchored, who are too attached to the material world, then they imagine that they were the same self a year ago as they are now, as they were five years ago. And I give them this film as an example for the tenth time on social media, publishing it and recommending it, and they’re already disturbed and pissed off because they can’t look at it from different sides. They only see this film from one angle. Their personality has already had enough of this film. Let me explain further. Do you know why I had to use these films and music as an example and repeat the same thing over and over again? Because I’m not revealing your one personality, I’m revealing hundreds of your personalities.