Page 637

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 637

Post by Alexandr Korol »

walk around in. That’s how they are. But they have their moments, but they don’t have the stress of being overly tidy. And so they have better health, but they have different problems. They’re super scattered, people steal from them, they lose everything, they have bad jobs and they’re not good with money. There are pros and cons in everything. So I went to this frequency. I don’t know if I’m going to stay in it. Maybe I should get off, I don’t know. I was on this frequency where I couldn’t even speak unless I was asked a question. So much so that I was “out” in a way. It’s a completely different perception of time, but time is another dimension, another time, another everything. I’m in a different rhythm now. And it’s like the world of people doesn’t exist, so you feel like a child; it’s a childlike frequency. You feel like a child that you can crawl on the floor, pick up a mosaic and that’s it. And nothing else matters. I don’t care at all. I don’t remember anyone I used to know and I don’t understand what’s going on in the world. And I didn’t do it on purpose. I just tuned in on the 6th of June.

Frequency “Paradise”.

I’m on that frequency so far, and I’m going to share that frequency. But please, people, remember what I wrote in the book recently – it’s very important. It’s just that all this can end badly. So you are sort of in contact with ‘Paradise’, which is the frequency of ‘Paradise’ that I am going to give you. But at the same time, if you lose your consciousness there, you can get hit over the head by the system. So please be careful. The frequency of ‘Paradise’ you will now associate with everything that I have given in the books. So let’s not get distracted by the old stuff yet. I always like to start from scratch. I don’t have any prepared lists. First of all, what is this? There are movies like “The Little Prince”, it’s “Alice in Wonderland”, it’s “Captain Hook”, it’s “Forrest Gump”, it’s “The Beautiful Green” and of course the film “We Bought a Zoo”. I mean, it’s like that. It’s when these films are children’s, family, friendly, preferably old. Some, even with some meaning, like the film “Forrest Gump”, like the film “The Peanut Butter Falcon” and all that kind of stuff. But they can also just be silly comedies. I mean all Adam Sandler films, comedies, and old ones, of course, not new ones. The new stuff is all bad now. Old comedies with Adam Sandler and his friend Rob Schneider, like comedies like “Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo” and “The Hot