Page 131

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 131

Post by Alexandr Korol »

in such a barbaric way, claiming that you also hear something. You cannot hear anyone. This is your illusion. People get very confused when they find out that I hear this inner voice. You wouldn’t believe how many people write on social networks and declare that they can also hear. You see, everyone behaves in the same way, repeating each other like parrots. It’s such a lack of culture bad manners; it’s low-frequency. It is accepted this way in society. I write books for people with different amounts of potential who are interested in awareness. But please don’t you behave like a moron from the bazaar. Please don’t. If you think that you have the same, you should get confirmation of this. Even if you really are so immersed in this illusion that you hear this voice and it’s real for you, let it tell you where you can get a million dollars now or where I will be tomorrow. Let it tell you this. It tells me this. And ask it to tell you where I am tomorrow and then come and say “hello” to me. And if it tells you where the million dollars is, and you get it tomorrow, then you do have an inner voice. Check yourself like this: I’m a skeptic, so I suggest that you approach it in the same way. Why are you flying in illusions? Don’t fly in illusions. That’s the difference between us, you know? I didn’t want it, but it manifested itself in me; but you want it, it will never manifest itself in you. Do you understand this formula?