Page 651

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 651

Post by Alexandr Korol »

Figuratively speaking, here is this person and you have known him for fifteen years. All the times when he had a sweet life, he did not develop, he even got worse in some respects. And all the times when bad situations happened, you noticed that with each such situation this person became closer and more like Alexandr Korol. He is more attentive, no longer laughs at you, no longer jokes around, and is a more responsible, caring person with a subdued ego. I won’t say inappropriate things. He won’t say silly things about wanting to be an astronaut. And you know why? Because life has polished him. That’s why I always write what I see through these guys. There are guys who have never been put in their place by life, and they have never been burned. They have such an inflated ego; they are like, “I can do anything. I’m great”. They do not even have the attitude to know who is above them and who is below them. They don’t even realise it until the first what? An bad situation. Then they tuck in their tails, lower their eyes and become more humble.

And I mean, let’s say you have a children, for example, it’s impossible to keep them safe from an bad situation. No matter how much you love them there and no matter how much you want to keep them safe there. And because you have experience and wisdom and you’ve been through a lot. And you will try to explain in theory, so that he does not learn in practice what it means to get hit on the head for bad actions. Of course, if you tell a lot of things and pass on that experience, a person can understand and realise a lot of things in theory, so that in the future it will not happen in practice. It is true. It works. But still a person has to experience something in his life, something. Why? Because it’s like sobering up. Only such situations in life will sober a person up, when a person has to face some kind of problem. If his family has left him, if something has happened in his personal life, or if he has fallen ill or lost a lot of money. Suddenly all the haze and fog that has been building up for the last three or five years disappears and he is here and now. And how can a person voluntarily come to this here and now? There’s no way, only by being pushed. And now I’m even more interested. I don’t know a single person... I really thought back to the adults of all kinds of serious people today. And I don’t know a single person who is attentive, aware, articulate, and yet proudly thumbs his nose up and says he’s never had a single problem in his life. There is no such person. Every person who is really more