Page 657

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 657

Post by Alexandr Korol »

I said to him, “You can’t watch Russian films or listen to Russian music”. Well, because he’s addicted to it. Now you understand what is connected: he thinks about it, he does it, and because he is connected to it, everything else is broad- cast in the same way. I have begun to forbid him everything so that he can dis- connect his attention from it, and it is necessary that there should be a large percentage of disconnection. I tell him: “No hunting, no fishing, no saunas. No cop films, you can’t do any of that”. So he follows this advise. He starts to make everything seem okay. Also, in addition to what I tell him to turn off, I tell him to do something else, other music, other films, something else. And so he does everything. It’s kind of great. And then imagine, after a month, I tell him, “Hey, something is wrong with your masculinity and your masculine energy. Go to the sauna. Watch the film “Peculiarities of National Hunt” or “Fishing”, or at least “Brigada” or “Peaky Blinders”. Go to the sauna once a week. And the gym”. And this man writes to me: “Alexandr, I don’t understand something. You said it’s all bad. And now you’re telling everyone it’s good.” And do you see what has happened to this man? Like you, everyone has a different way of thinking. I’m talking about a specific situation. I always say something is bad and something is good. And you, for some reason, your brain processes information in such a way – and you are, and there are little systems of programmes – your brain processes information, so if I say “you can’t go to a sauna”, you remember it in a different way, that you can’t go to the sauna, because it connects you to a low frequency without taste, in that key for you. And you remember it as “Alexandr said saunas are bad”. And then all the people who speculate forever, because everyone has problems with their heads now, that everyone thinks I am against the Russian sauna. And then when they see me in this Russian sauna, they point their fingers at me and say, “And you said it was bad”.
I want you to understand all of this. I mean, it’s not just about the saunas; it’s about everything. Some people can listen to “The XX” and some people can’t; some people can listen to electronic club music and some people can’t. It’s good that somebody can go to a nightclub at all now. But you know who? The person who categorically believes it is bad and has never been there in their life. It’s good for them to go. And the one who has been there enough and it is his dark side and he understands that it is not necessary to go there and then he heard “Oh, Alexandr said you can go!” and ran first, he was in the first row. No, people