Page 661

Alexandr Korol
Site Admin

Page 661

Post by Alexandr Korol »

overwhelmed by these feelings and emotions that everything is terrible. They’re going to get into trouble. Those people who are more, as we call them, conservative, material and slow to move on, they are indeed those people, but they are more stable when they suddenly start to be psychologically, mentally and emotionally stormy. What am I saying? For example, here’s an employee and some- thing has happened to her. Again, you can always be influenced by someone. Everything can be influenced. Here she came under another influence. She came under somebody else’s influence because she did something wrong, may- be she ate something wrong, maybe she listened to something wrong. That’s it. And then she’s not the same person she was before, she’s a different person. And that other person, of course... Immediately strange things start to happen. She starts communicating and behaving strangely. And I say to her: “Stop! All the ideas and desires that are coming into your head now are not the old and real version of you. This is your new version that has just woken up and wants to change and correct everything quickly. The new personality wants to burn the bridges of your old personality so that the old personality does not come back and this new one stays. Under no circumstances do you allow these feelings to materialise. And all the thoughts that come into your head do not let them in, on the contrary, cut them off. All the ideas that have come into your mind during the month – they are all from the devil. They are wrong. Better still, remember yourself as you were last year. Let’s say a year ago. Remember what you want- ed then, what you liked to eat, listen to, watch, do. Do it again to awaken that personality of yourself”. That’s what I told her in a nutshell. And it really can happen to any of you.
And the most interesting thing is that the first sign of how it manifests is that another personality has awoken in you and the other one has gone. This hap- pens most often in relationships and at work. Suppose there is an employee who seems to be normal; he has his own values, views, desires, behaviour, attitude towards me and so on. His own system and values. And then there’s Vasya. Vasya – he’s number ten. And this number ten Vasya is a normal guy with whom I made an agreement, took him to work, he was this number ten. And now he’s working with me. And then one day, and it’s unclear why – maybe he got into a relationship, which is why people change most of the time, or may- be because his parents came to visit him, maybe because he started drinking,